About Allie Maisey
IIHHT, Mifl, Cert.Ed, SAC Dip Sports Massage
I am a fully qualified, insured and experienced therapist and lecturer of twelve years, and teach at both New College and The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy (www.wsbht.co.uk). I therefore have an in depth knowledge of the advantages that complementary therapies can have in our lives and the improvement they can give to our health and well-being.
Within my Practice:
- I treat residents of Ashgrove House Nursing Home, for the elderly and terminally ill. This form of palliative care can bring great comfort and relief to many people.
- I teach Stress Management to community groups for Swindon Borough Council.
- I am a facilitator on the 24-7 parenting course, www.24-7parenting.org.uk, where I offer parents support and advice on how to use complementary therapies in their lives to assist with reducing stress.
- I provide complementary therapy demonstrations as a guest speaker for organisations.
- I offer on site massage to corporate organisations.
I am able to provide a variety of therapies within the comfort of your own home.
- Reflexology - Feet or Hands
- Indian Head Massage
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Pre Blend Aromatherapy Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Legs and Feet Massage
- Arms and Hands Massage
- Sports Massage
- Pre-Blend Aromatherapy Body Massage
- Swedish Body Massage
- Thermal Auricular Therapy (Hopi Ear Candling)
To see the treatments and their prices in more detail, please click on the link on the left
Free consultation with the first treatment
Gift Vouchers are available and make an ideal birthday or Christmas gift
For more information, or to make a booking, please contact
or email email@example.com